OZBROS can provide Aluminium Extrusion Profiles in 450mm Circular Tubular Profiles and 600 mm wide rectangular profiles with various other shapes such as angular, flat and solid bars and alloys to the marine industry.
We are delighted to add maximum added values such as CNC machining with various high precision CNC Milling Machines, Welding with Robotic Applications, and Bending operations.
It is also possible to add value by improving the products’ cost and supply chain by adding an assembly process to provide the semi-finished and final product with our customer name and brand.
As the technical requirements and quality are the main essential criteria in Marina Manufacturing, the extruded products are machined, welded, bent, assembled by EN 1090 requirements, and considering customer requirements and alloy requirements provide the best strength/weight ratio to our customer on the market.
- Excellent strength to weight ratio
- Easy to fabricate
- High corrosion resistance in marine environments
- Large extruded sections
Ozbros offers different alloys and special shape solutions to the ships, leisure boats, fishing boats, patrol boats, and yacht building industry.
Products for Marina Industry
- Aluminium Extrusion and Sheet Metal Product for Catamarans
- Aluminium Extrusion Poles.
- Interior Parts of Marine Industry.
- Exterior Structural Parts for Marine Industry
- Fabricated Extrusion and Sheet Metal Products for Structural Components.